Beverley Park Nursing Home Limited is based in Stretford, in the North of Trafford Borough.
The home can accommodate up to 18 older people supporting resident’s needs. The residents are senior (mostly over 65 years) and have some form of physical care need.
Overall, the outcome of this Enter and View is positive. The authorised representatives leading this visit felt that standard of care at Beverley Park Nursing Home is good.
The Enter and View representatives observations concluded that:
- That residents are willing to share their views.
- Residents appeared relaxed and comfortable in their surroundings.
- Staff were observed responding to residents needs quickly and in a considerate and caring manner.
- Inclusion through the provision of communal areas such as lounge and garden area where residents can garden or sit were observed.
- That there is a secure environment with qualified staff on-site twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week.
- There are weekly routine visits to the home by a local GP to check on 10 residents in her charge