Our seventh annual report covering the period of April 2020 to March 2021.
About this report
Each year we publish our Annual Report, showing the difference we've made to health and social care services.
- We heard from 307 people this year about their experiences of health and social care.
- We provided advice and information to Over 166,470 people including via our website over the past year.
- We engaged with and supported 115,203 online and 30 people via other methods during the COVID-19 pandemic this year, and had over 65,000 unique page views for our COVID-19 advice and information during the pandemic, as well as 73,341 impressions via Twitter.
- We published 12 reports including performance reports, 5 of which looked at local health and social care services including care homes and dentistry.
- From this, we made 17 recommendations for improvement, as well a offering signposting for residents struggling to access services.
- 36 volunteers helped us to carry out our work. In total, they contributed 450 hours.
- We employ 5 staff 3 full time, 2 part time (4.3FTE).
- We received £124,500 in funding from our Local Authority contract in 2020-21, the same as the previous year